Training as a classical stage magician since the age of 11, and performing close-up magic in the clubs of England since the age of 13, have helped Stephen develop his staggering showmanship and phenomenal skill, intermingled with his acute comic style.
Now performing in Los Angeles, he effortlessly blends classical, manipulative, sleight of hand conjuring with quick-wit, self-assured panache and natural charisma, bringing a unique and unparalleled angle to an age-old art form.
Stage Magician - A hugely interactive and astonishing magic show, perfect for your event.
Close Up Magician – Stephen will mingle with your guests, performing fun and incredible magic up close.
Wedding Magician – Mind blowing close up and strolling magic which your guests are guaranteed to love!
Corporate Magician – Stephen can provide astonishing close up or cabaret magic for your company event.
Here's what people are saying about Stephen Williams Jr:
Before even considering another magician; take a look at some of Stephen’s experience:
• The winner of ‘World Champion Magician’ at the Showzam Festival 2008.
• He presented the recent series of the BAFTA Award Winning ‘Tricky TV’ alongside Stephen Mulhern.
• SONY personally flew Stephen to Japan, to help develop and star in an advert for their Bravia television range.
• He was invited to perform his World Champion Award Winning act in 2010 for the exclusive and prestigious Magic Circle in London.
• He has toured his magic around the country with Stephen Mulhern, and is the official magician for the 'Hammond, Clarkson and May Live' (formerly the ‘Top Gear Live’) presenters.
• He was invited to perform in Atlanta, Georgia by the Society of American Magicians.
• He has consulted on several adverts and television shows, including those for Manchester United and Channel 4’s ‘Shameless’.
• He is one of only a handful of 100% full time professional magicians working, and performs at countless private parties, weddings and corporate events, both around the country and internationally.